Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My Adventures in Rereading List

Last week I blogged about my rereading goals and today I'm posting a list of books I'd like to reread. This list is a mix of series and stand-alones, mostly YA with a few adult and middle grade titles.

Peaches; Secrets of Peaches; and Love and Peaches, by Jodi Lynn Anderson
The Luxe; Rumors; Envy; and Splendor, by Anna Godberson
How I Live Now, by Meg Rosoff
I Now Pronounce You Someone Else, by Erin McCahan
serafina67, by Susie Day
Before I Fall, by Lauren Oliver
Imaginary Girls, by Nova Ren Suma
Bloomability, by Sharon Creech
The Great Good Thing, by Roderick Townley
The View from Saturday, by E.L. Konigsburg


Those are the books I definitely want to reread. It's probably enough of a list as-is, but just in case it's not, here's an even longer list of second-tier books I'd also like to get to if I have the time and inclination.

Hold Still, by Nina LaCour
The History of Love, by NIcole Krauss
Bunheads, by Sophie Flack
Pregnant Pause, by Han Nolan
The Real Real, by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus
Leverage, by Joshua C. Cohen
The Kid Table, by Andrea Seigel
Other Words for Love, by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal
Anna and the French Kiss, by Stephanie Perkins
GoldenGirl; and Fashionista, by Micol Ostow
Sequins, Secrets, and Silver Linings, by Sophia Bennett
The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks, by E. Lockhart
Exclusively Chloe, by J.A. Yang
The Princess Bride, by William Goldman

No comments:

Post a Comment